|"I've searched the entire book."
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Wyatt siblings' grandmother|
- Leo Wyatt: "My grandmother's quilt."
- Piper Halliwell: "Her red quilt. The colour of anger and violence and all things bad."
- Leo Wyatt: "Bad? I used that quilt."
- Piper Halliwell: "Well, you can have it back. Wyatt is now using the powder blue baby blanket."
- — Piper taking Leo' grandmother's blanket from Wyatt[src]
The grandmother of Leo Wyatt and his many brothers and sisters was a mortal, and the mother of mother-in-law of Christopher Wyatt. Leo used her quilt when he was a baby, and somehow had it in his possession before giving it to his eldest son.