- "I must've named you after my favorite aunt."
- —Patty to her third daughter[src]
Behind the scenesEdit
- Phoebe's relationship to the Halliwell family is uncertain, and there are several possibilities:
- Given her name fitting with the P tradition beginning with Pamela Bousquet's granddaughters, it is possible that Phoebe was a sister of Penny's, making her a witch and a Johnson. However, the family tree first seen in Pardon My Past does not include her.
- She could be a sister of Allen and Janice, making her a mortal and a Halliwell.
- She could be a sister of one of Penny's three ex-husbands, which would make her an aunt in name but not by blood.
- She could be P. Bowen who died in 1970, which would make her Patty's first cousin twice removed rather than her actual aunt.
- Phoebe may have been one of the twelve unidentified Warren witches who appeared in Last Witch Effort and The Charmed Offensive.