- Prue Halliwell: "Wait. I... I was a photographer?"
- Phoebe Halliwell: "Yeah, and apparently a really good one because people were lining up to get their portraits taken."
- Prue Halliwell: "Really? So, umm, any idea what kind of power I had?"
- Phoebe Halliwell: "Uh, I don't know, but whatever it was, it must've been pretty powerful because Anton had to triple mine."
- — Prue and Phoebe Halliwell on Bowen[src]
P. Bowen (b. January, 1895) was a witch and the only daughter of Gregory and Agnes Bowen (née Halliwell). She lived at 1329 Prescott Street with her cousins, Baxter and Russell, with whom she ran a speakeasy during the 1920s. She worked as a photographer there.
In 1924, Bowen and Baxter conspired to kill Russell using a spell that would kill her and her future-lives, meaning that her soul could never reunite with Anton, who had turned her evil. The two killed her on February 17, and presumably covered up the murder afterwards. She died at some point before October 28, 1969, when she was reborn as Prue Halliwell.
Personality and traitsEdit
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
As a magical witch, Bowen possessed the basic powers of spell-casting, potion-brewing, and scrying. She also possessed the gifts of:
Behind the scenesEdit
- Season Two
- Charmed novels