|Family members||Lynn (mother)|
|Home||Apartment in San Francisco, California|
Bianca (born c. 1997) was a Phoenix witch and daughter of Lynn, born around 1997. She was raised in her mother's apartment in San Francisco, California from a young age, and possessed the powers of shimmering, energy balls and reconstitution.
At the age of about six or seven, she encountered Piper Halliwell and Paige Matthews, who were looking for a version of her from an alternate future. Piper combusted Lynn, who reformed and took Bianca to safety.
Since the future-Bianca told Lynn that she did not like the feeling of killing, it is possible that little-Bianca was not raised as an assassin witch like the rest of her family.
- Lynn: "Go and play with your toys. I'll be right in, okay?"
- Bianca: "Okay."
- — Bianca and her mother.[src]
Lynn rushed to Bianca's side after Piper Halliwell combusted her and she and Paige Matthews headed for Bianca's bedroom. She picked her up and teleported away to safety before either of them had the chance to get hurt.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bianca was played by Ashlyn Sanchez in Chris-Crossed, while her future-self was played by Marisol Nichols.
- Although Bianca never displayed any powers, it can be assumed that she possessed the same powers that her future-self was shown to have, being one in the same person.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Bianca displayed no magical talent or powers during her brief appearance, but, given the powers that her alternate future self possessed, it can be assumed that she possessed the same.
- ↑ As she cast the Inhibition Spell, she must have been able to cast spells. She also cast a future time-travel spell non-verbally.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Being a witch, it can be assumed that she possessed this power.
- ↑ Piper said she was about six or seven.