Early Life Edit
Ann Cusack was born in Brooklyn, New York, the sister of actors Joan, Bill, John and Susie. Her mother, Nancy, is a former mathematics teacher and political activist. Her father, Dick Cusack, is an actor, producer, and writer. With Joan and John, she trained at the Piven Theatre Workshop in Evanston, Illinois.
Aside from Charmed, Cusack starred in her first film role in 1992, when she was cast in A League of Their Own, as Shirley Baker. She was in the 1996 comedy Multiplicity which starred Michael Keaton and Andie MacDowell. Also in 1996, she replaced Anita Barone on The Jeff Foxworthy Show until the series ended. In 1998, Cusack starred in Maggie on Lifetime Television. Cusack has made guest appearances in Grey's Anatomy, Ghost Whisperer, The Unit, Boston Legal, Bones, Frasier, and Ally McBeal, among others. She had a small role in Grosse Pointe Blank, which starred her siblings John and Joan; appeared in the movie Accepted, in which she plays Diane Gaines, mother to the lead character played by Justin Long; and appeared in the film What Planet Are You From?.
- Greek (Karen Cartwright)(1 episode, 2008)
- The Lost Room (Helen Ruber)(2 episodes, 2006)
- Bones (Brianna's Lawyer)(1 episode, 2006)
- Ghost Whisperer (Grace Dowling)(1 episode, 2006)
- Charmed (Miss Donovan)(2 episodes, 2004-2005)
- One Tree Hill (Family Therapist)(2 episodes, 2004)
- My Sister's Keeper (Grace)(2002)(TV)
- Black River (Mandy Pruell)(2001)(TV)
- Ally McBeal (Rebecca Moore)(1 episode, 2001)
- The Huntress (Melissa Schiffer)(1 episode, 2000)